Renewable Fuels Compliance
Lifecycle analyses of emissions has become an increasingly important issue for all transportation fuel producers. With the strengthening and expansion of existing programs, such as the California Air Resource Board (CARB) Low Carbon Fuels Standard (LCFS), the Canadian Clean Fuels Standard and the European Union Renewable Energy Directive, and the promulgation of new legislation in Oregon, Washington, New Jersey, Colorado and many other states and countries, focus on reducing the carbon intensity of transportation fuel has only increased. Whether you are a current renewable fuels producer or a company looking for opportunities to enter this market, the complexity and variety of these programs can be difficult to navigate.
TRICORD’s core focus is to help clients to ensure regulatory compliance with environmental regulations and renewable fuels standards. We understand that renewable fuels compliance is not just an accounting exercise, but much like your EHS programs, it is an area of considerable risk and requires a strategy and continued focus to maintain compliance.
Our fuels compliance experts can help with:
- Navigating the U.S. EPA’s Renewable Fuels Standards and CARB’s Low Carbon Fuels Standards.
- Calculating product lifecycle emissions using GREET, GHGenius, OpenLCA and BioGrace and model comparison.
- Preparing and validating/verifying CARB LCFS applications and support with preparing monitoring plans and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) list for low carbon fuels producers.
- Advising on opportunities for Carbon Intensity (CI) reduction and additional LCFS credit generation.
- Training for and rollout of CARB LCFS program compliance.
- Analysis of voluntary carbon credit program opportunities.
- Preparing, training and advising on U.S. EPA Renewable Fuels Standards (RFS) program applications and quarterly reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual reports for CDX submission; and
- Providing a third-party review of your reports to ensure their accuracy.
- Providing advice and analysis for Carbon Capture and Sequestration projects
Partnering with the right consulting company can help you reduce risk and liability and better ensure compliance for your company. Our team has decades of regulatory agency relationships and innovative solutions to provide our clients optimal results. At TRICORD, we maintain consistent client project teams that utilize institutional knowledge and a well-developed skill set to reduce client cost while providing maximum value year over year.
Check out our Services page for a more comprehensive list of service offerings or email one of our Renewable Fuels experts below.
Renewable Fuels Service Leaders
Call 1-888-900-0746 or email email@example.com with questions and let us help you get started today.